Richard (Rick) Wagner serves as the Partner-in-Charge for Eide Bailly CPAs Oklahoma practice. Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA firms in the U.S. with 13 offices in eight states including offices in Tulsa and Oklahoma City. Eide Bailly is the second largest firm in Oklahoma. Rick oversees the management and profitability of the Oklahoma practice and is responsible for implementing and monitoring actions to achieve strategic and long-range plans. He spends the bulk of his time consulting with clients on mergers & acquisitions, revenue enhancement, feasibility studies and other strategic initiatives.
Knowledge and Experience
* More than 22 years experience in accounting and auditing services.
* Served as controller and interim CFO for two major organizations in Oklahoma.
* Conducts financial feasibility studies related to various organizations and special projects.
* Assists with client mergers and turnarounds.
* Conducts revenue enhancement studies for multiple organizations.
* Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
* Member of Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants
* Gold medal member of Oklahoma Chapter of Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)
* Current Chapter Advancement Team member for national HFMA
* Leadership Tulsa, Class 19
* Certified Public Accountant, Oklahoma and Arkansas
* Fellow in HFMA
* Bachelor of Science, Accounting - University of Arkansas Fayetteville